My Happy Ending | 完美的天空
In the month of march, I realised that there are many forested areas in Singapore. So much so that we just cant have enough of it. Anyway, that chapter is close le, with the nice breaks in between, it was actually kind of fun. Definitely that one fateful day of being “sorted out” by him was quite irritating. Oh please, can that guy learn what is call social skills? Can you at least be a bit more tactful? Why should I be bother? We wont meet after he leaves… Haix… really la… it is important to mature a bit lor. Back to topic: Got quite a lot of mosquito bites after that. Actually, every time after going into forested areas, I do get a lot of insect bites lor… haix… Why don’t insect repellent work on me? (100% I mean… it worked only 50% lor)
1st of April 2008 was a day to remember for me. Two things happen on this perfect day… first being the end of our duty. Yeah… Kind of missed it though, it was not as stressful like now… Didn’t join my friends for the last day… haix. The second incident would be guards day. Ended up in the GOH. Other pple got in cos they are the best in their company or they express interest in the a/m event… I got in cos I lost in o ya bei ya som and scissors paper stone… 3 choose 1 also can kenna… But must admit it was quite fun la. Training not as tough as what I have thought I would be… maybe in the past they were really trying to murder cadets… hahax… didn’t rmb having that much rest before. It was pretty grand… and… I got to wear number 1 attire… oh my… so cool. Even though it is one of those hand me downs, felt quite being able to wear that, cos I am juz a lcp (Lan Ciao Peng? Hahax… juz kidding la) No pictures taken though… actually got la, but is company camera de… hahax… wont get to see it lor…
Now busy with my unit examination. 28th & 29th april… after that I would be more relaxed ba… so sianx… so many outfields… one day will die from mosquito bites man… so horrible… now I look disfigured le… ai yo… if like that goes on I will be left on the shelf de lei… no go man! Juz 9 more days to the end of all this nonsense. All the way! Hope my name will not appear in any event (better still if my name doesn’t appear at all). Can only cross my fingers and hope for the best possible arrangement.
Let's talk this over
It's not like we're dead
Was it something I did?
Was it something you said?
Don't leave me hangin'
In a city so dead
Held up so high
On such a breakable thread (Breakable thread)
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
[chorus:]
You were everything, everything that I wanted (I wanted)
We were meant to be, supposed to be, but we lost it (We lost it)
All of our memories, so close to me, just fade away
All this time you were pretending
So much for my happy ending
You've got your dumb friends
I know what they say (I know what they say)
They tell you I'm difficult
But so are they (But so are they)
But they don't know me
Do they even know you? (Even know you)
All the things you hide from me
All the shit that you do (All the shit that you do)
You were all the things I thought I knew
And I thought we could be
[chorus:]
It's nice to know that you were there
Thanks for acting like you cared
And making me feel like I was the only one
It's nice to know we had it all
Thanks for watching as I fall
And letting me know we were done
我想要的完美拮据,不知道这世上是否存在。有些时候我也不知道自己在做些什么。。。但是我知道这是我人生的目标。或许我以前不曾有这样的想法,但是经过了这样长的时间,经历了那么多的事,才发现人生真正快乐在何处。你找到了你的吗?我还在这茫茫的大海寻找,可能人生到了一个中断,我也找不着。。。但至少我有试过。不完美的也没问题,因为人生完美二字是由我们想象出来的。。。